Winners will be notified by email & have 48 hrs to respond. If there is no response, then another winner will be selected. (Time frame is subject to change per giveaway)
Only one entry per person will be accepted.
Open to U.S. residents only, unless stated otherwise in the specific giveaway.
We am not responsible for items lost in the mail & have the right to disqualify anyone, at any time.
Personal information given by the applicant in the giveaway will never be shared.
All information is deleted once the giveaway ends.
If you ever have questions or concerns regarding our giveaways, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICIAL RULES FOR:
“Just Live, Juliette!” Giveaway
Giveaway begins September 26th and ends October 3rd, 2013 at midnight (Eastern Time)
Open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), the United States, and the United Kingdom who are of legal age. No purchase is necessary; however, winners will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question in order to claim their prize. Questions will be emailed to the winner.
Winners will be randomly drawn on Oct 3rd, 2013 and contacted by email on or about the next business day. The Rafflecopter widget showing the winning names will also be posted through this application. If you are a winner and haven’t received an email from me, check your spam folders. You will have ten (10) days to respond so that I can confirm you as the winner of that prize. Unclaimed prizes will be redistributed.
There are **Official Rules** for this Giveaway and you should take the time to read them. Entry in this Giveaway constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules. They can be found posted in a Note on my Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/NicelyPhrasedBookBlog/notes
Information provided using this Rafflecopter widget is not being provided to Facebook. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or affiliated with Facebook.
The odds of winning one of the prizes is dependent on the number of eligible entries received before the Giveaway period closes, and the number of entries you submit.
And finally, and most importantly…Good Luck!
VOID IN WHOLE OR IN PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
“WIN A HANDCRAFTED LAMPWORK BEAD PENDANT, SIGNED IMAGE OF COVERS FOR THE WHITE PEACOCK AND JUST LIVE, JULIETTE, AND FOUR EBOOKS OF JUST LIVE, JULIETTE!” GIVEAWAY IS INTENDED TO BE CONDUCTED IN CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), THE UNITED STATES, AND THE UNITED KINGDOM. IT SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE CANADIAN, UNITED STATES, AND UNITED KINGDOM LAW. THE GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), THE UNITED STATES, AND UNITED KINGDOM WHO HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE/PROVINCE/TERRITORY AT TIME OF ENTRY. DO NOT ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT OF CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), THE UNITED STATES, THE UNITED KINGDOM, OR OF LEGAL AGE. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. EACH ENTRANT MUST CORRECTLY ANSWER A MATHEMATICAL SKILL-TESTING QUESTION. VOID IN WHOLE OR IN PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS GIVEAWAY CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES (THE “OFFICIAL RULES”) AND THE DECISIONS OF NICELY PHRASED, BOOK BLOG (“SPONSOR”), WHICH ARE FINAL AND BINDING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for the Giveaway, an individual must: (a) be a legal resident of Canada (excluding Quebec), the United States, or the United Kingdom; and (b) be of the age of majority in his/her state/province/territory or older at the time of entry; and (c) correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question: (5×3)+10. Sponsor and members of their immediate family and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize. For the purpose of these Official Rules, “immediate family” means husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son and/or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household. Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to Sponsor for the purpose of the Giveaway must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant should he/she supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The “Just Live, Juliette!” Giveaway will begin about 12:00 p.m. on Sept 26, 2013 (Eastern Time), and will end at midnight on Oct 3rd, 2013 (Eastern Time). The clock on the Rafflecopter widget will be the official keeper of time for this Giveaway.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter, individuals will be invited by Sponsor to sign into the entry form (Rafflecopter widget) and perform the mandatory task provided. Limit one free entry per person unless otherwise specified by Sponsor. Additional entries may be submitted in the same manner, once the mandatory task is completed, by participating in additional optional tasks at the discretion of the Giveaway participant. Limit one additional entry per day, per task, as applicable, unless otherwise specified by Sponsor. No entries will be accepted by any other means. Entries must be received no later than the end of the applicable promotion period. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those potential winners randomly selected following the close of the promotion period to receive a Prize (defined below).
4. PRIZES: A description of the prize(s) available to be won in connection with the Giveaway (each, a “Prize”) and the approximate retail value of each Prize will be detailed by Sponsor on the Rafflecopter entry form, and are included here. One (1) First Prize including one (1 hand-crafted, lampwork bead pendant, and one (1) autographed by Author (Stephanie Andrassy), 8.5” x 11” printed compilation of ebook covers for “The White Peacock” and “Just Live, Juliette!”; and one (1) ebook copy download of Author’s ebook novel, “Just Live, Juliette!” via Smashwords in the ebook format of the winner’s choice. One (1) Second Prize including one (1) autographed by Author, 8.5” x 11” printed compilation of ebook covers for “The White Peacock” and “Just Live, Juliette!”; and one (1) ebook copy download of Author’s ebook novel, “Just Live,Juliette!” via Smashwords in the ebook format of the winner’s choice. One (1) Third Prize including one (1) ebook copy download of Author’s ebook novel, “Just Live, Juliette!” via Smashwords in the ebook format of the winner’s choice. One (1) Fouth Prize including one (1) ebook copy download of Author’s ebook novel, “Just Live, Juliette!” via Smashwords in the ebook format of the winner’s choice. The approximate retail value of the hand-crafted, lampwork bead, is twenty-five dollars (CAD $25). The approximate retail value of the autographed by Author, 8.5” x 11” printed compilation of ebook covers for “The White Peacock” and “Just Live, Juliette!” is ten dollars (CAD $10). The approximate retail value of the ebook copy download of Author’s ebook novel, “Just Live, Juliette!” via Smashwords in the ebook format of the winner’s choice is four dollars (CAD $4). The approximate retail value of the entire prize pool is sixty-one dollars (CAD $61). The approximate retail value of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated approximate retail value, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason.
Prizes will be shipped by Sponsor via regular postal mail service and/or email, as applicable, within ten (10) business days of receipt of the confirmation email sent to Sponsor by the potentially winning entrant. Prizes will be shipped to the address(es) provided in the confirmation email sent to Sponsor by the potentially winning entrant. Sponsor will not be held responsible for any misdirected, delayed, lost, or returned Prizes. Shipment of prizes will not be unreasonably delayed by Sponsor. It is understood that the length of time between the postal mail shipment of the item by Sponsor, and receipt of the item by the confirmed winner, is dependent upon destination and shipping terms beyond the control of Sponsor. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
5. WINNER SELECTION: On Oct 3rd, 2013, potential winners for the first, second, third, and fourth prize will be selected by a random draw from among all eligible entries received during the promotion period with respect to the Rafflecopter entry form. The odds of being selected as a potential winner are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the applicable promotion period. An entrant may experience increased odds of being selected as a potential winner by submitting extra entries awarded for the completion of additional optional tasks at their discretion. Each selected potential winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information, and announced via the Rafflecopter widget application on the Nicely Phrased website (http://nicelyphrasedbookblog.com) on or about the next business day after the random drawing. Each selected potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s email within ten (10) days of such notification and announcement, and supply the information required of the Sponsor, in order to be confirmed as the winner of that prize. The selected potential winner of the first and second prize will be asked to send Sponsor an e-mail containing his/her name, confirmation of legal age, the email address to be used for receipt of their prize information, their complete mailing address (legal residence) evidencing country of residence, and their telephone number. No P.O. boxes will be accepted. The selected potential winner of the third and fourth prize will be asked to send Sponsor an e-mail containing his/her name, confirmation of country of legal residence and of legal age, and the email address to be used for receipt of their prize information.
If the selected potential winner does not respond in accordance with the Official Rules, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a Prize. In the event that the first place winner does not respond in accordance with the Official Rules, the first place prize will be awarded to the second place winner, and the second place prize will be awarded to the third place winner. In the event that the second place winner does not respond in accordance with the Official Rules, the second place prize will be awarded to the third place winner. In the event that the third or fourth place winner does not respond, another potential third or fourth place winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a selected potential winner to receive notification, or for Sponsor to receive a selected potential winner’s response.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g.,business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
6. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT: By entering the Giveaway, the entrant releases and holds Sponsor and its affiliated, related and associated entities (including, but not limited to, Stephanie Andrassy, Mary Ann Helmond, Facebook, Rafflecopter), and each of their respective employees, directors, officers, suppliers, agents, sponsors and administrators (collectively, the “Releasees”) harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant, Releasees or any other person, including property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Giveaway, or in any Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Giveaway, without limitation.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for late, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, mail, or any replies, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of a Giveaway. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e-mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing or otherwise. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer related to, or resulting from, participating or downloading materials in the Giveaway. Sponsor will not be held responsible for any misdirected, delayed, lost, or returned Prizes. Each entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Giveaway, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Giveaway cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of Sponsor, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Giveaway.
8. CONDUCT: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Official Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or the Giveaway Website (Rafflecopter); or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
9. SPONSOR: The Giveaway is sponsored by Nicely Phrased, Book Blogger. (http://nicelyphrasedbookblog.com) Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. For technical information about the Rafflecopter widget, please visit http://blog.rafflecopter.com/2012/08/anatomy-rafflecopter-giveaway/.
11. TERMINATION: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Giveaway, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Giveaway, and/or the Official Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
12. LAW: Giveaways are subject to applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations. The Official Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Sponsor. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws. THIS GIVEAWAY IS VOID IN WHOLE OR IN PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
13. OFFICIAL RULES/LIST OF WINNERS: A copy of the Official Rules is posted in a Note on the Sponsor’s Facebook fan page website (https://www.facebook.com/NicelyPhrasedBookBlog/notes). To obtain a copy of the Official Rules via email, please send the applicable request via personal message to Sponsor at https://www.facebook.com/nicelyphrased.bookblog.5 . Request must be received no later than thirty (30) days following the end of the Giveaway. A List of Winners (first and last name and country of residency) will be posted by Sponsor in a on the Sponsor’s website http://nicelyphrasedbookblog.com) within five (5) business days of the close of the Giveaway and will be maintained for a minimum of thirty (30) days.